Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tell me about your Minx nails experience?

Who has ever gotten it done? I'm considering it but I heard it only lasts a couple of days. I want to do it on my toe nails because it lasts longer but It's fall here and i'm probably not going to be wearing flip flops..


Is the price worth it? I think mani - $45+ and pedi-$65+Tell me about your Minx nails experience?
Are they like the stickers as opposed to nail polish?


If thats what it is then ive used somehting simular. My mom sells avon and they have something like it. They were really hard to put on, put you can get patterns that you cant get with nail polish, unless your amazing.


They stayed on for a while, so im guessing that if your getting them professionally done then they should last even longer.Tell me about your Minx nails experience?
i been doing nail for 8 yrs....well my client just asking me about Minx nail. I just did the search....do you know what I was thinking about minx? To me it like a kids fake nail like stick on...


It not professional at all....it nothing excite....it just different because you can put pix on the nail. But it will chip off and wont last long.


The price are craxy. With the natural nail is $45 or more, Pedicure $70 or less...not sure...acrylic is $70 or more...ok if you get minx on your nails...let think about the back up fill....the minx nail will grow out...how do you fill that in?..you have to take it off and get the new minx nail.





No matter what nail....the color will chip off at the end of the tips because we washing our hand many times a day. We work with our hand and type on keyboard too. The only nails wont chip is Pink%26amp;White powder or color acrylic.
  • credit union
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment