Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who does minx nails in nyc?

i wanna get a minx manicure in nyc anyone know of any places and how much they charge thankssWho does minx nails in nyc?
there was a news story today on channel 7 (ABC) about a salon in brooklyn that does minx. De Lux is the name of the salon located in fort greene. I think they have a website. I'm gonna try then out. Check out the link below:





http://www.minxnails.com/cylantscart/index.php?p=catalog%26amp;parent=1%26amp;pg=1Who does minx nails in nyc?
Hello Kayla,


-


My name is Tracylee, and I do Minx Nails at Suite 303 in the Chelsea Hotel (222 W 23rd ST, NYC) suite303.com. If you come to the salon the manicure is $50 and Pedicure is $70. Or I will travel to your home, office or on location for an additional fee

Report Abuse



I googled minx manicures NYC,





There are many places that perform this service. Prices start around $40 and up.
about 50 dollers

No comments:

Post a Comment